Thursday, June 19, 2014

Outfit of the Day

These summer days are brutal - way too hot. This outfit isn't so summer-heat-proof but cute nonetheless. Still trying to get the hang of this blogging. Self photography (whole body shots) are pretty new to me...but i'm trying, haha. This lovely velveteen skater dress from Forever 21 is a great fit and fun to accessorize with, one of my favorite dresses, for sure. I paired the dress with some brown kitten heels I found thrifting.

Heels: thrifted 
Bowl Hat: thrifted

necklace: Khols
skull bracelet: Charlotte Russe 
Elephant bracelet: made by my boyfrand :)

I did an awesome new cut-crease look i've been loving lately, i especially love how elongating it makes my eyes look :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely week & staying cool 
♥ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment